- Key Feature: Fully integrated and preassembled borehole extensometer
- Dimensions: 25mm diameter can be placed in 50mm hole.
- Dimensions: Up to 6 Anchor points over lengths up to 30m
- Disp. Range: 125, 150 (standard), 200 and 250mm.
- Disp. Accuracy: typically 0.5% F.S(<10m) and 1% linearity (>10m). Depends on distance between anchor point and head.
- Temp. range: -40 to 125 oC
- Output Signal: RS485 with transmission up to 500m over 2 x tp.
- Output Signal: Asynchronous serial signal – 9600,8,N,1. ASCII encoded. Values and units transmitted.